Territory Sales Representative, Machinery Pete
The Territory Sales Representative for Machinery Pete will be responsible for selling and managing used farm equipment dealerships, manufacturers, and auction companies in a specific geographic area. These marketing solutions include monthly dealership listings exposure, demographic data profile information, email marketing campaigns, targeted online advertising programs and much more. In this role you will be responsible for actively selling all agricultural contacts in your territory. This role will report directly to the VP of Sales. Candidates should have 3+ years of sales experience preferable in the agriculture space or strong agricultural knowledge. Position will be based from home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
These duties include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serve as the first point of contact between the customer and Machinery Pete
- Develop trusting relationships with customers
- Generate a high level of sales with service driven focus-honesty, humility, and hard work
- Track activities and opportunities through SalesForce.com
- Develop and follow defined sales strategies
- Become an expert in products and services offered
- Aggressively grow customers and revenues in your defined territory
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue and customer acquisition targets
These qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Must be competitive, performance driven and results oriented
- 3-5 years of sales experience preferably within the agricultural community
- Ability to create strong relationships and communicate effectively
- Demonstrate a tremendous work ethic while maintaining a positive and upbeat attitude
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity to produce results in a team environment
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information or questions on any Farm Journal job postings, please contact:
Senior Human Resources Generalist