Seeking experienced Radio Producer for two live network broadcasts daily. The Radio Producer will be responsible for the technical production of Farm Journal Radio live broadcasts, as well as production of custom audio for Farm Journal podcasts, websites, clients and internal promotion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
These duties include, but are not limited to, the following(other duties may be assigned):
- Work in conjunction with show host to book the most compelling guests available for 2 hours of live radio each day.
- Daily technical production of 2 live radio shows
- Manage automation logs of 2 live radio shows
- Manage production of various recorded audio including show promos, market reports, custom audio for affiliates and clients, custom in-house audio, etc.
- Edit audio highlights from broadcasts to use on Farm Journal websites.
- Travel to produce live broadcasts from industry events
- Coordinate travel logistics
These qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 1 to 3 years of radio production experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or journalism preferred
- Expertise with Adobe Audition, Pro Tools or similar audio editing suite
- Strong written and communication skills
- Must have a strong attention to detail and decision making skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the Agricultural Industry is a plus