Marketing Manager, Produce
Farm Journal is looking for a Marketing Manager, Produce, who will report to the Executive Vice President of Produce. This individual will play a key role in driving revenue growth for the produce division and will be closely embedded with the sales organization to provide marketing direction, support, materials and programs designed to enhance the Packer overall brand and to grow revenue across the entire portfolio. These marketing efforts will include and not be limited to print, digital, social, research, data and event activities. This individual will be responsible for the marketing and assist with planning and execution of live (sponsored and hosted) and virtual events in the fresh produce industry. The role will collaborate with our management, editorial and sales teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
These duties include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Strategize and develop marketing content and materials to promote all Produce sales efforts
- Manage creative resources (internal and external) to execute professional and compelling materials and assets
- Support sales efforts with timely insights and programs which may include sales presentations and sell sheets
- Ability to meet face to face with grower/shippers and produce buyers
- Write and create ad briefs and work with internal and external graphic teams to develop ads.
- Work with sales team on enhancing sponsorship programs and processes to generate more revenue.
- Manage and coordinate all company tradeshow exhibit activities
- Follow and monitor event summary attendee data for sales team.
- Review attendee and exhibitor evaluations and feedback and make recommendations on potential improvements.
- Follow-up with unsatisfied event attendees.
- Communicate effectively throughout the organization and with clients, partners and vendors on a consistent basis keep apprised of all deadlines, budgets and proactive identification of potential problems/issues including Milestone deliverables.
These qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- College degree required.
- Previous experience and a firm understanding of the Fresh Produce industry.
- Excellent collaboration skills – listens intently and forges strong partnerships with key stakeholders across functions
- Skilled and clear communicator with strong written and oral presentation and interpersonal skills
- A good eye for art direction and ability to write copy
- Superior project management and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A customer focused attitude
- Possess a creative approach to problem solving.
- Monitor team and individual performance against goals.
- Establish relationships with key clients.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of event performance and forecasts.
- Provide market, competitor, product and audience intelligence.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A self-starter with a high level of enthusiasm and desire for success with a fast-paced company.
- Ability to travel when required, including internationally.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
For more information or questions on any Farm Journal job postings, please contact:
Phone: (913) 438-0730