Farm Journal is searching for a Product Manager to join our Audience Development team!
This person will serve as a subject matter expert on the marketing automation system and expertly translate strategic business objectives into technical orchestration. They will also be responsible for optimizing the go-to-market campaign strategy with cross-functional marketing teams, and key stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
These duties include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop campaign frameworks and work hand in hand with the team responsible for daily execution.
- Drive improvement of program effectiveness through advanced audience segmentation, journey mapping, A/B testing, and deliverability for client campaigns both internal and external.
- Partner across marketing technology internal team to amplify the effectiveness of data integrity management and new technology integrations.
- Continuously monitor and optimize campaigns and programs.
- Stay on top of automation best practices to stay ahead of industry trends related to digital demand generation and multi-channel marketing.
- Build and deploy programs to maintain database organization and integrity.
- Stay current with marketing automation best practices, industry standards and compliance.
- Lead development of the product strategy and roadmap, collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Understand how to connect market needs (requirements) with the product development requirements and prioritize accordingly with stakeholder input (key stakeholders: data intelligence, audience development, content services, digital operations, and editorial).
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition.
- Act as a leader within the company.
These qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Expertise in Marketo including specific technical or industry knowledge.
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure.
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive, and creative.
- Team player who collaborates well with others.