The Manager, Sales Enablement leads the digital sales enablement team in developing and executing impactful, data-driven digital solutions for the sales team. This team will ensure consistency and quality control in the organization’s message, while developing and executing on a comprehensive sales enablement strategy supporting revenue growth. Success is measured by the overall business impact of these solutions.
As a critical member of the Client Experience team, this person is an influential voice on behalf of clients – constantly assessing and incorporating client requirements as the primary driver for our products and solutions. This person will be highly strategic, analytical, resourceful, client-focused, team-oriented, and focused on building and sustaining strong relationships with our internal and external clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
These duties include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Define and implement a sales enablement roadmap that aligns with the revenue growth strategy.
- Align sales messaging with marketing to ensure messaging is on-brand, effective, and drives overall revenue growth.
- Own the delivery of customer-centric solutions, developing and optimizing custom strategies and resources focused on value-based and strategic selling for all respective sales teams and roles.
- Serve as the organization’s Digital Subject Matter Expert to ensure that sales is thoroughly blueprinting and recommending the correct digital strategies to drive the client’s business forward.
- Conduct routine needs-analysis and work closely with client-facing teams to identify gaps and ensure our products and services are comprehensive and competitive in the market.
- Identify knowledge gaps, and implement a coaching program that improves sales team performance and accelerates ramp-up time for new sales reps.
- Consistently bridge digital marketing and sales organizations through effective communication, collaboration, training, “marketing of marketing,” and feedback loops.
- Motivate and drive team to achieve goals and clearly demonstrate impact to the business through a data-driven approach.
These qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 5 years of progressive experience in digital, design, and/or innovation with a proven track record leading comparably sized organizations, or growing a start-up organization in high-volume, consumer-focused environments.
- Demonstrated sales and/ or sales enablement experience.
- Demonstrated track record of simplifying processes and speed to market.
- 3 years progressive leadership experience.