Farm Journal is experiencing rapid growth, and quickly becoming a data- and digital-driven market solutions company. The Enterprise Account Director, is a critical role to serve an existing thriving territory with lots of upside potential.
The Enterprise Account Director, will collaborate with Farm Journal’s best and most innovative customers across the seed and crop input markets. This role will work with an existing list of clients to drive higher level customer engagement and develop creative and strategic market solutions. This position is responsible for bringing business solutions to the industry’s largest players while focusing on introducing our data & research capabilities to new clients. A successful candidate will be one who is high energy, self-motivated and goal driven. Dynamic communication and presentation skills are a must. An ability to thrive in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment is essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Aggressively grow our existing relationships and new business goals each month.
- Selling into top levels at top existing accounts
- Cross selling with Enterprise Solutions Business Development leads handling marcomm and agency spends
- Maintain an accurate CRM platform
Qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Experience in selling into the crop chem and seed market a plus
- 5+ years of digital, data, research, and top-level, broad sales experience
- Proven track record of creating successful lead-generation strategies
- Previous experience identifying and leading key account relationships
- Ability to create strong relationships and communicate effectively
- Expertise at maintaining a high level of activity to produce results in a team environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently while maintaining a positive and upbeat attitude
- Complete understanding of sales activation and building go-to-market and brand strategies
- Competitive, performance driven and results oriented
- A change-agent for both the company and clients.
- Bravery, undeterred in reaching key decision makers, and ability to conduct those highest-level interactions
- Fast on your feet, compelling, and likeable
- Adaptable, flexible, thrives in ambiguous and evolving environments.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and customer-focused.
- Drive for discovery, asking questions at all levels for the best outcome
- Research-based, insight-based prospecting
- Innovative & creative. Not afraid to re-image processes or possibilities—or create new ones—that serve clients and meet business goals.
- Team Player. Belief that communication, collaboration and accountability are keys to be a great teammate.
- Instinctive ability to lead, motivate and follow through on objectives.
- Superior problem-solving skills.