Farm Journal is in search of a Digital Content Producer to assist our content team with content development; content marketing functions, such as social media and enewsletters; and analytics reporting. The ideal candidate is a data-driven individual with a passion for content creation and marketing. This person should also be a self-starter who works well independently and is ready to hit the ground running.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the creative team to build multimedia content, including articles, infographics, audio and video
- Prepare and analyze enewsletters to promote existing content
- Create and manage engaging social media campaigns to promote existing content and build community
- Assist with the preparation of analytics information and recommendations
- Respond to common inquiries from internal staff and clients
- Work independently with reasonable amount of supervision and guidance with respect to overall objectives and operate within department policy guidelines
- Assist in solving practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Extract and integrate data from various sources and provide insight to understand audiences and behaviors
- Other responsibilities as assigned by manager or supervisor
- Degree in journalism, communications or related field.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment as a strong individual contributor and team player.
- Knowledge of digital marketing automation tools and strategies.
- Experience managing social media and developing engaging content.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud products.
- Proven record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment.
- Demonstrated success in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship management abilities.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Attention to detail at the most granular level — thoroughness, accuracy and a strong sense of responsibility are critical.