Farm Journal, the largest business information company serving U.S. agriculture, is seeking a Data Visualization Analyst to partner with our business and internal teams to aid them in data strategy.
What this person will:
- Design, develop, implement, support, and present dashboards, reports, and visualizations in Tableau to help clients maximize the value of their data
- Deliver insightful and visual solutions to complex problems for clients using creative ideas that support big data, business-minded and analytical consumers
- Organize and clean unstructured data to present through Tableau and alter data models and package structure as business requirement change
- Communicate project output in terms of customer value, business objectives and product opportunity
- Partner with data and technology teams to integrate learnings into operational platforms and products that are scalable for our sales team.
- Build relationships with business team members and recommend innovative solutions.
- Additional skills in data modeling, mining, and machine learning solutions a plus
- You have strong working knowledge or, better, proficiency, in these areas – the more the better:
- Advanced Tableau skills
- Proficient skills in Python, PySpark and SQL
- Business and media analytics prowess, especially in reporting, media campaign data and consumer behavior
- Strong verbal and written communication skills