As Customer Service Representative for Pro Farmer, you will actively manage the creation, implementation, and management of customer engagement, loyalty, and retention strategies that play a critical role in the growth and increasing profitability.
This is a hybrid position, with occasional on-site work required at our headquarters office in Lenexa, KS.
- Manage all customer service communications: calls, emails, service issues, account questions, cancellations, working with the appropriate department to solve the issue and/or updates the customer record in database.
- Review renewal reports and implement plans for increasing renewal rates across a mix of paid subscription services.
- In-office vendor management
- Supply ordering/management
- Assist with events
- Identify at-risk subscribers and proactively re-engage them.
- Product deliverability reporting & management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience solving customer issues
- Ability to analyze customer data and implement action plans.
- Strong communication skills – most customer engagement will occur over phone or email.
- Experience with email software a plus
- Knowledge of agriculture industry a plus