Become part of a high-energy marketing team and partner with key stakeholders to develop and execute successful go to market strategies that include creating and managing promotional activities, growing promotional audiences, directing marketing activities, and messaging, and developing tools, resources, and collateral to support sales and revenue growth for our crop portfolio of brands.
- Develop and execute on successful go to market strategies based on inputs from key group stakeholders, demonstrate understanding of market factors, customer base and competitive landscape.
- Execute on demand generation and promotional efforts based on guidance and input from Marketing Directors, Email Specialists, and group stakeholders. Successfully create HTML email promotions, landing pages and monitor the effectiveness of activities.
- Oversee CRM strategies and promotional lists to ensure YOY growth, increased engagement and engage with fellow marketers around best practices for email marketing, lead generation and successful tactics for generating leads for Sales.
- Create and maintain group Event Marketing plans with input from key stakeholders, developing budgets, integrating core messaging into event experiences, managing contracts and being responsible for ensuring all equipment, furniture and services execute as planned.
- Manage the development and creation of tools, resources, and collateral to support Sales and revenue growth. Manage updates to marketing sites, create media kits, assist with creating sales presentations and product decks.
- 3-5 years Marketing Experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Power Point, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Knowledgeable and experienced in email, digital, and direct marketing strategy, and tactics
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently to manage, organize, schedule, and implement multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel throughout the year (10-15%)