Digital Customer Success Intern – Fall 2019
Farm journal is in search of a Digital Customer Success Intern for the Fall of 2019. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge and experience in digital technologies and/or performance marketing campaigns.
This position is responsible for the success of customer campaigns and operates at the intersection and in partnership with Farm Journal’s business units and in coordination with all aspects of campaign delivery. In addition, this position must embody a collaborative can-do attitude and a compassionate approach to creating solutions and solving problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
These duties include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Possess knowledge and experience in digital technologies and/or performance marketing
- Sales support for digital solutions including proposal review, training, conference calls, and customer calls – phone and onsite.
- Maintain and communicate Digital Best Practices to business unit sales, management, and customers.
- Escalation of technical issues with corresponding effective communications internally and externally as needed, through resolution.
- Coordination of all business unit and customer campaign and digital reporting with report creators as required.
- Maintain the highest degree of order quality from proposal through successful campaign delivery and performance.
Skills Professional Experience
These qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prior digital sales/operations experience is preferred.
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and collaborate.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Exceptional computer skills and strong working knowledge of core business software, such as MS Office.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional and customer friendly written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work and manage calmly under pressure.
Additional Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/BA or equivalent preferred, but not required
- Prior work with digital platforms such as: WCMS, ad serving, ESP, CDP, marketing automation preferred, but not required
- Experience with analytics packages such as Google Analytics, Omniture preferred, but not required
For more information or questions on any Farm Journal job postings, please contact:
Krystel Rummans, HR Generalist
8725 Rosehill Rd, Suite 200
Lenexa, KS 66215
Phone: (913) 438-0730