Farm Journal, the nation’s leading agricultural B2B information and media company, is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer that will help our team establish best in class practices. We reach agribusiness professionals through 44+ million monthly engagements via our branded websites, e-newsletters, native mobile apps, print publications, events and conferences, and our nationally syndicated television and radio broadcasts; as well as an array of data-driven products. We use technology to actively shape the agriculture marketplaces of the future.
- Support releases/deployment of code through different environments (Development, Test, Staging, UAT, Production) for SaaS and Enterprise IT applications
- Design, develop and deliver scalable and automated services and architecture – Infrastructure as code
- Create reusable automation libraries that can be applied across the enterprise
- Monitor and manage cloud and data center operations of SaaS and Enterprise IT applications and environments, ensuring system performance objectives are being maintained
- Design, develop and manage internal monitoring tools to provide performance dashboards, alerts, notifications and collect data required to proactively identify issues and/or recommend improvements
You offer knowledge and experience in:
- Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery, with services like TravisCI, JenkinsCI, AWS CodePipeline ,AWS CodeBuild and AWS CodeDeploy.
- Containerization and Microservices, using technologies like Docker, Amazon Elastic Container Service, AWS Lamda functions, API Gateway and Cognito
- Infrastructure as Code, using Ansible, Terraform, AWS OpsWorks and/or Cloudformation
- Monitoring and Logging, with services like New Relic, Loggly, Amazon Cloudwatch or X-Ray
- Platform as a Service, with ElasticBeanstalk, Heroku or Google App Engine.
- Version Control, using tools like GitHub, BitBucket or AWS CodeCommit (GitHub preferred).
You are a rock-star in:
- A proficient understanding of SQL (ex. MSSQL and MySQL) and NoSQL (ex. MongoDB and Redis) databases.
- Strong Communication Skills, with an ability to present and communicate architecture to and workflows via visual formats to a technical or non-technical audience.
For more information or questions on any Farm Journal job postings, please contact:
Krystel Rummans, HR Generalist
8725 Rosehill Rd, Suite 200
Lenexa, KS 66215
Phone: (913) 438-0730