Client Account Manager
Farm Journal Media is seeking an exceptionally talented Client Account Manager to join their Data Driven Performance Marketing (DDPM) Team. Qualified candidates will work with an energetic and professional team with high business standards. You’ll be part of a small, fast-paced team with big ambitions.
These duties include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage a team of freelance project managers
- Implement custom client projects especially on the livestock side of the business
- Coordinate with key account reps to maximize repeat business and customer satisfaction
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques across DDPM
- Manage assigned projects assuring assigned projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders especially sales reps
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed
These qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Solid background in agricultural marketing with an emphasis in livestock
- 7-10 years in data-driven performance marketing, marketing campaign development, client side or agency side marketing experience
- Four-year degree in agriculture, journalism, communications, business, marketing or related subject
- Strong understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Experience managing large-scale marketing efforts
- Experience managing people and cross functional relationships
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle competing priorities and maintain attention to detail.
- Ability to excel in a remote team environment
- Mastery in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and knowledge of InDesign, PhotoShop and the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite
Essential Job Functions
- 15% Analytics: Produce reports, set goals and develop metrics to measure success as adjust as needed on a regular basis.
- 30% Implementation: Execute tactics per approved plans.
- 35% Collaboration: Work closely managing an internal team and cross functionally to develop effective digital, broadcast, print and database campaigns
- 15% Maintenance: Maintain day-to-day reporting and adjusting of custom project implementation.
- 5% Product Development: Develop and sell custom proposals and offerings for targeted clients.