Audience Development Specialist
Farm Journal is in search of a Audience Development Specialist to work with our Audience Development Team to help develop and execute marketing strategies across all our print and digital brands. The Audience Development Specialist will also enhance the subscriber database by increasing demographic data through marketing initiatives. This position will market to our audience for subscriptions and digital products as well as manage and track campaigns for continual improvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare and maintain reports, competitive comparison analysis, and subscription sales analysis including ROI
- Coordinate with the Circulation and Production Staff in preparing the Print Orders and AMM publisher statements for all assigned publications
- Develop marketing campaigns and publisher’s commitment forms including budgets to make goals
- Work with outside vendors for all marketing/requalification campaigns
- Work with the fulfillment staff to close issues and maintain circulation files for publishers’ stated goals
- Analyze and monitor data and reporting on all subscriber databases
Qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or related field.
- Experience in the publishing field with a background in audience development/circulation management
- Strong marketing knowledge and analytical ability
- Proficiency with Excel and Word
- Strong aptitude for figures
- Excellent collaboration skills, the ability to work with all disciplines within the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
For more information or questions on any Farm Journal job postings, please contact:
Phone: (913) 438-0730